[ExI] Quantum consciousness, quantum mysticism, and transhumanist engineering

Colin Hales col.hales at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 01:19:09 UTC 2017

This is so messed up.

It's turned into a strategic first-entrant advantage for me.

And I can scream my answers from rooftops: My IP is rendered safe by the
self-misdirection of several generations of entire science disciplines.

Thomas Kuhn describe these cuspy eras in science. Time after time in
science. Phlogiston. Earth centric universe etc etc etc.

What he didn't convey was what it was like to be inside one. Dammit I'm so
over it.

This one is a result of a mistake that could only be made when computers
were invented!

It's the big one. It has shut down a whole era in science. It has literally
broken empirical science practice.

It's amazing. It's like a cult that none of you know you're in. You're all
absolutely convinced of something that can only be conclusively proved by
assuming it is false, not using computers and testing  --- .... which is
science practice none of you have never done because it's your job to use
computers! You think it's empirical science when it isn't.

Not sure who I'm ranting at any more. Forget it.