[ExI] toxins - was the truth about neonicotinoids

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 05:21:02 UTC 2017

Well said Dan.

But even in a context where everyone pays for everyone, the argument
remains dangerous.

Every lifestyle has potentially dangerous elements and can become a
health risk when taken to extreme. So everyone could start refusing to
pay for those whose lifestyle he disapproves.

Example. I am a smoker. Say you like mountain climbing, which could
lead to accidents and the need for costly therapies. As things are
now, I have no problem to pay for your mountain climbing risk, because
I know you are paying for my smoking risk. But if you refuse to pay,
then I refuse to pay...