[ExI] annoying, unsolicited advice

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 21:30:02 UTC 2017

It does seem to be simple. But people who lack the knack for teaching
apparently find it very hard to grasp.

I taught undergraduates for many years. I told them that they could ask any
question, and should never feel embarassed. "There is no such thing as a
stupid student question in this class" I said. "There can be stupid answers
from the teacher, however. So only I get to be stupid."

Mike LaTorra