[ExI] isaac's number

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 08:27:25 UTC 2017

You can experiment without a random number generator.

8 times nested for loop.

(x1=0;x1+=0.01;x1<1)
(y1=0;y1+=0.01;y1<1)
(x2=0;x2+=0.01;x2<1)
(y2=0;y2+=0.01;y2<1)
(x3=0;x3+=0.01;x3<1)
(y3=0;y3+=0.01;y3<1)
(x4=0;x4+=0.01;x4<1)
(y4=0;y4+=0.01;y4<1)

if (x4,y4) is inside triangle((x1,y1),(x2,y2),(x3,y3)) insider++ else
outsider++

There are some (quite drastic) optimizations possible, but that's
basically that.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/