[ExI] video games take 2

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Sat Aug 5 01:46:45 UTC 2017

I guess I don’t understand this concept of people not having work to do. They need to survive, win a mate, outbreed the competition and spread to new territory. Machines can help us do that better, and hopefully to other planets, but it doesn’t relieve us of the work of living.

I already know of two guys whose wives divorced them because all the guys did was play video games. I’m pretty sure natural selection won’t take too long to course correct on this one….

Either that, or in the future, men may battle their avatars against one another in virtual worlds to win the maidens fair….. in that case, winning the game is the same as winning THE game.

Tara