[ExI] evolution

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Fri Aug 11 01:35:18 UTC 2017

Bill,
I can't tell how strict you are being here, so this may just be a matter of you having a very high standard of what constitutes tool use/creating tools/learning to use tools, but there are plenty of scholarly articles, web pages indexed by google, and videos demonstrating various degrees of tool use by non-human animals. Just search for "ethology tool use" to see what I mean. Or "birds using tools" on YouTube. Some of these are quite impressive IMHO.
-Henry