[ExI] dnc hacking story

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Aug 15 14:54:12 UTC 2017

Data hipsters among us, who can field this one please:

The former NSA director Bill Binney said today that one of the big hacks of
the DNC servers consisted of a file 1976 MB and went out in 87 seconds.

I am not a signals and data guru, but we have some on this list.  That data
speed counter-indicates some commie hacking in through a server, but
suggests some kind of plug-in device?  Such as a thumb drive or something
with a cable which would need to physically plug in to something on-site?
Sheesh did Putin manage to get his own guys in place with physical access?