[ExI] civil war denial

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 23:06:37 UTC 2017

John-

As I believe others have expressed on list before, your ad hominem attacks
are unhelpful.  Nevertheless, they continue on anyone who disagrees with
you.  The term alt-left has been out there for at least a year and I was
well acquainted with it before Trump used it, but I am not surprised to
hear that Tuesday was the first that YOU heard of it based on your other
postings here:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=%22alt%20left%22

I suppose you're just hearing of Antifa also...

Enjoy your weekend, I know I'll be enjoying mine.  I count every day
without your hysterically prophesied nuclear winter as a blessing.  YMMV.