[ExI] Initial Coin Offerings Horrify a Former S.E.C. Regulator

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 22:04:33 UTC 2017

Cardano, interesting. I haven't really heard of that.

What are their governance policies?

I don’t see they have any single genius guy at the top (Vitalic Buterin),
like Linus Torvalds, that everyone will follow, no matter what.  Because
Bitcoin lacks this is why they can’t make any decisions.

What is their inflation or new coin policy?

Ether has a huge eco system including the Etherium Alliance with hundreds
of big company members/supporters.

I don't see any evidence that Cardano has anything even close to this?

Even if Cardano comes up with some new technology that is great, what is to
stop the Huge Etherium Alliance to just easly adopt it?  I.E. At least
Cardano doesn’t use POW (proof of waist?), but unlike Bitcoin, Ether is in
the process of abandoning POW.

that they have anything significantly better than Bitcoin.