[ExI] letter

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:38:50 UTC 2017

> On Dec 15, 2017, at 8:57 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> dan wrote - Not everyone take drama classes in college is going to earn a living in drama, for instance.
>
> Aw, c'mon - how much money does the drama dept. earn for the college?  Geez.  bill w

True, though it’s questionable how much money is “earned” in American college football given the heavy subsidies. If building stadiums and the sports programs had no government subsidies, what do you think would happen? (Frankly, I’ve never understood why education and sports are so tightly linked together.)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my latest Kindle book "Sand Trap":
http://mybook.to/SandTrap