[ExI] b riots: was RE: star trek

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Feb 11 18:35:33 UTC 2017

Subject: Re: [ExI] b riots: was RE: star trek

On 2/11/2017 11:33 AM, spike wrote:

>>.Quad-rotor drones.they figure out which of the anonymous rioters this is
and what she did, looks for her FaceBook pages.  Now we know.  Wouldn't that
work?

>.We are, of course, making the assumption that the police force didn't hire
the sleazy bastards in the first place, with orders to help turn a peaceful
assembly into a violent riot.  Cui bono.  C.

I am not making that assumption at all, but good, that would be even better.

Scenario: the students apprehend one of the neo-Klan, remove mask, take lots
of photos, post them on FaceBook where she is identified by the collective,
hand her over to the constables, watch what happens.  If she goes free, we
know who the real perps are.  If she doesn't, we know who she is.

We could set up betting on PredictIt, have a great time with this.  My bet
depends on the price structure.  I would like to play it however.  I would
give about 30 cents the first neo-Klan is ideologically driven (not a hired
hand) perhaps 20 cents she is hired by the constables to discredit peaceful
demonstrators, 20 cents she is a Milo-employee, 20 cents she was hired by
someone neither Milo nor constables and ten cents none of the above.

We could have another meme regarding the next campus Milo show: more masked
thugs with no arrests of any of them.  I would have to give about 50 cents
for that one.

We could even set up a play-money gentleperson's bet on this one.  Above are
my offers.  Everybody gets an imaginary dollar for each of two memes, the
first meme: the identity and motive of a captured black-mask, the second
being no-arrest.  For adjudicator, we could get a neutral-ish sort of guy
who we have known for a long time, such as Adrian, or one who has a lot of
experience with campuses such as BillW, or even a British guy with no dog in
the fight such as BillK.  Or hell, all three, an omnipotent triumvirate, who
would debate and issue an opinion of who wins our imaginary dollar bet.

Welcome Christian!  Tell us about Christian if you wish.