[ExI] Do digital computers feel?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 06:49:48 UTC 2017

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Colin Hales <col.hales at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> We have to deal with subjectivity.

​We? What's with this "we" business? ​

​I have no idea about you, all I know is that I deal with subjectivity
​because subjectivity is the most important thing in the universe; or at
least it is in my opinion.

​> ​
> The time for this endless bullshit to stop is now.

​I would humbly submit that your plea that the list should immediately stop
discussing this subject might have a tad more credibility if you wrote the
above sentence at the very beginning of your response and stopped right
there, instead you stuck it in at the very end of a long post on this exact
same "bullshit" subject.

 John K Clark