[ExI] Do digital computers feel?

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 06:59:29 UTC 2017

I guess the keyword here is "digital." I am most certainly a computer
(a system that computes its behavior according to physical laws), and
I most certainly feel. Ergo, computers feel. It remains to be seen if
our current concept of "digital" computer can accommodate feelings.
Perhaps yes, and perhaps conceptual extensions are needed.