[ExI] left vs right RE: Universal basic capital was Re: Universal basic income

Mark Walker markalanwalker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:10:29 UTC 2017

Here's an argument by yours truly that you should support BIG (basic income
guarantee)  if you are pro capitalism:
https://markwalkersite.wordpress.com/2016/04/06/first-blog-post/. Hence,
deciding the left or right wing thing is not necessary for endorsing BIG.

Dr. Mark Walker
Richard L. Hedden Chair of Advanced Philosophical Studies
Department of Philosophy
New Mexico State University
P.O. Box 30001, MSC 3B
Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001