[ExI] left vs right RE: Universal basic capital was Re: Universal basic income

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 00:46:13 UTC 2017

 And if there are only BIG wages left to tax, that gives governments
the problem of finding the money to provide BIG in the first place.
​
bill k

Well, we could tax those who took the jobs away - robots!

If a robot replaced ten people, then withhold as if the robot were ten
people.  Simple.
This could please those of us who think that eventually robots will be
conscious and declared citizens.

bill w