[ExI] left vs right RE: Universal basic capital was Re: Universal basic income

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:12:24 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 4:13 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​> ​
> Really, without human work
>> being involved I'm not sure that the term capitalism still applies.

​Agreed.​

> ​> ​
> And if there are only BIG wages left to tax, that gives governments
> the problem of finding the money to provide BIG in the first place.

What exactly is this thing you call "money" and why do I need
​
it
​
? It's food shelter health care and various assorted gadgets that
​
I need and want,
​
 if the machines can crank those things out and if they are willing to give
​
me
​
some of
​
it then it is matter of no consequence if
​
I have any "money" or if
​
governments are able to give me any.