[ExI] technology

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:54:50 UTC 2017

I truly LOVED Connections and wished there were some modern equivalent.  If
there is, please tell me.  It was one of those books I tried to get others
to read.

For us, 'this changes everything' is the web.  Awhile back, it was the
invention of the crossbow that did it for big horses and heavy armor.
Percherons and Clydesdales etc. now just curiosities, but splendid ones.
 bill w