[ExI] AI wins at Poker now!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:06:16 UTC 2017

 But the visuals for something like this would be spectacular, and if they
do some epic wipeouts,  spike

Game software depicting football etc. look really hokie, but of course they
will improve.  Why not cycle racing virtual?  If you can't tell the
difference between the software and the real thing there's no reason to
have the real thing - at least in this case.  Sure, people would come out
to see real apes or people, but what size audience is that compared to
millions of gamers?  The money is in software not hardware, eh?  And
betting.

bill w