[ExI] AI wins at Poker now!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:20:42 UTC 2017

although we can write virtual realities, good ones, it still helps to see
real realities for comparison purposes.  spike

Here's what gets me:  millions of videos and film depicting just about
everything.  Why not take from those shots the code for what you want;
 that is, if you want some virtual reality robot to walk like a person,
then why not get a video of a person walking and take the code from there,
eliminating superfluous actions?  I have seen a person hooked up to all
sorts of sensors that record his movements which I suppose is then turned
into code.  I don't see why this is necessary.

I reckon the youtube thing just happens too fast for me.  But then I am not
into wrecks (or racing, though I do watch horses three times a year).  I
wasn't one of the ones cheering during the Blues Brothers at scores of cop
cars wrecking etc.

bill w