[ExI] Am I the only one freaked out by this?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:25:09 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 9:53 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​> ​
> A cheerful thought occurred to me: we are already on day 4 of the current
> regime and not a single unlimited thermonuclear holocaust has been
> unleashed, not even one little nuclear bomb has been launched.  So far so
> good.

​And a man who jumped off the top of the Empire State Building was heard to
yell as he fell passed the 5th floor "so far so good".

I'd like to say we're only 4 days into a 4 year administration but I can't
because I don't know that this nightmare will be over in 4 years. I think
Trump will remain presadent until he dies (and one of his idiot sons takes
over) or the anti-Trump faction of the military proves to be stronger than
the pro-Trump faction. I Think we've just seen the last presidential
election for a decade or two.

 John K Clark