[ExI] Am I the only one freaked out by this?

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:54:51 UTC 2017

IMHO, things will come to a head before 2020.  But I agree, I think for one
reason or another the American Republic will be put on hold.

I think this civil war was going to happen regardless of who got into
power.  The people who hate the left are the ones with the guns right now!

I wish I knew more about internal dynamics between the US military,
intelligence communities, &c.  I'd like to understand what lines our shit
is going to fracture on when the inevitable civil war comes.  The military
isn't one single unit.  Maybe SOCOM splits left and AFRICOM splits right
and the Marines start a seastead, who fuckin knows..