[ExI] NASA says it does not run a child sex slave ring on Mars

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 20:50:39 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> Yeah, I'm sure the country would be rabidly libertarian if not for the
> "let it burn" strain. :rolleyes:
> ​ T
> he fact that half the voters are stupid enough to vote for Trump and the
> other half are stupid enough to vote for Clinton has nothing to do with it.

​
So the poor being upset when they become poorer while the
​ ​
​
rich get richer, and everybody worried about becoming one of a billions
carbonized cadavers earns a eye roll from you because everybody is stupid
(except you) and so they
​
get what they
​
deserve. That may be so but keep one thing in mind, you personally could
become one of those carbonized cadavers because thermonuclear reactions
don't discriminant, they treat all human beings like matter, even you.

 John K Clark