[ExI] Trump's idea of what heavy research is

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 00:15:19 UTC 2017

But other than that, now is so much better, and it just somehow keeps
getting better with no immediate indication it is starting to level out.

spike

Yeah, we're great with nonhuman things.  But when it comes to acting like
we are overdosed with testosterone, we are by far the world's leader.  Our
empathy level for those below the upper class ain't too great neither.

 bill w