[ExI] collateral damage/reply to all

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 22:10:21 UTC 2017

 Reply to all re drone:  Well, why not make them very small, quiet, armed
with bullets and not bombs.  I see that it cannot be done with what they
have now, so design something a bit more 'moral'.  It could be the perfect
assassination weapon.  I do see the point of no incentive to do this

On the other hand, I do read that Pakistan and Afghanistan (both, I think )
have bitterly complained about the collateral damage, so there is a bit of
incentive to redesign.

Maybe nanotechnology will come along and make this weapon almost too small
to see, like a wasp, carrying tiny darts full of poison.  Then of course
everyone will reverse engineer it and then Hell will break loose all over
the planet.  I am assuming that it could be controlled at a distance.

Where are the antiwar people taking the streets over these outrages?

bill w