[ExI] Greener Urban Environment

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:00:56 UTC 2017

On 7 June 2017 at 16:20, spike wrote:

<snip>
> We are still missing one big ingredient before this paradigm completely
> dominates college level education: getting laid.  OK two big ingredients: a
> uniform objective system for credentials, a degree equivalent system
> perhaps, one that covers both those who go the traditional route of
> education and those who use the online resources, as well as those who do
> both the online education and get laid.  The person or company which
> successfully figures out how to do a useful and universal credential system
> will make a cubic buttload of money.  Oh it makes ya hurt just thinking
> about all the filthy lucre to be made here, ooooh a good hurt it is.
>

>From my distant memory the main problem with getting laid was the
amount of time it used up. These strange female persons seemed to
demand a tremendous amount of attention time outside of the actual sex
bit. Attention time that seemed to involve a lot of talking about
nothing, traveling around, meeting more people to talk about more
nothing, etc. This activity time was pretty much compulsory, otherwise
the 'getting laid' bit never happened. So you were torn between two
opposing choices - Do interesting stuff or get laid. Managing both was
unlikely.

The chatbot sex dolls will solve this geeks problem.

BillK