[ExI] trump's hormones

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Jun 10 02:22:48 UTC 2017

Subject: Re: [ExI] trump's hormones

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 4:14 PM, spike < <mailto:spike66 at att.net> spike66 at att.net> wrote:

>>… Until we get rid of every electronic voting machine, every one of

> them, we won’t know who the commie hackers will help elect.  spike

>…Even if we did get rid of them, we still wouldn't know - unless you're proposing that posting all this online would allow for third party recounts (with individuals able to verify their own ballots) even if the official count is way outside what would allow for a recount.

So we have a pile of randomly numbered blank ballots, touch screen voting which only prints out a hard copy of the voter’s choices.  Touch it in, print it out, verify it came out the way the voter wanted, if not trash and start over, if so, take off the receipt with an identification number, drop completed ballot into scanner, go home.

Ballots are scanned and posted in numerical order.  If you have receipt number 77993A8F, you can verify your vote for Bigglefartz, eleventh line:

Ballot number

Snortheimer

Bigglefartz

Smith

Jones

0167E82F

563269

546831

6846

798

0E99661D

563269

546832

6846

798

31DA50EE

563269

546833

6846

798

458AEAED

563270

546833

6846

798

4DB3D004

563270

546833

6847

798

5040FBF8

563270

546834

6847

798

562E809D

563271

546834

6847

798

642A6121

563271

546834

6847

799

66CD1632

563271

546834

6848

799

77993A8F

563271

546835

6848

799

80ADEDED

563272

546835

6848

799

94FF6627

563272

546836

6848

799

97C3083E

563273

546836

6848

799

A00DD07B

563274

546836

6848

799

A7DF51F7

563274

546837

6848

799

BCD25969

563274

546837

6849

799

CF0BD8F8

563274

546838

6849

799

D37ADFC2

563275

546838

6849

799

D49A2223

563275

546839

6849

799

F2DB01C7

563275

546840

6849

799

FB38110C

563276

546840

6849

799

FDC6068D

563277

546840

6849

799

The totals are all right there.  Snortheimer beat your candidate.

Next: any voter can pick up any bogus receipt from a barrel of phony Snortheimer ballots and/or a barrel of phony Jones ballots.  This would prevent vote sales: the vote buyer can’t verify she is getting anything for her money.

So that would take care of hacked voting machines.

I recognize this doesn’t make the process perfect, only improves it.

As for cheating on mail-ins, well we could arrange for lots of witnesses.  Better than what we have now; the elections apparently in the hands of foreign or domestic hackers.