[ExI] what to do politics

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 01:02:40 UTC 2017

Adrian wrote:

Of course, you have to do it well.  Most people don't care enough to
try, or know that they can.  It does require skill at communicating

So to add one more thing to the list of what is needed, add skill at
communication.  Take Reagan:  as an actor he was a great president (screen
actor's guild or some such), and as a president he was a great actor.
Moreover, he was likable. People would not believe that he was lying to
them.  Hillary was very unlikable.  Maybe we need another actor!

More on the name - Libertarian Party - I think this is associated in
people's minds with 'losers' - and not sure of what they believe.  OK, look
it up in Wikipedia and find out that some of them are anarchists.  That
won't do.  So , get a new name (but not the same people who are running the
Libertarian Party).

bill w