[ExI] Why is this still a thing?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 23:02:51 UTC 2017

This Sunday we're supposed to set out clocks ahead by one hour, and in 6
months we'll be instructed to set them back one hour. It seems to me that
unless we're taking about spaceships moving close to the speed of light or
intense gravitational fields all clocks should move at a constant speed.

Another beef, why are pennies still a thing? If cost the US mint 1.5 cents
to make a penny, millions of man hours each year are wasted because people
must use them to make change, and if you place a penny on a busy sidewalk
and look a day later it will probably still be there because nobody will
think it's worth picking up.

John K Clark