[ExI] labels etc. IQ

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 19:57:25 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017  William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

​>> ​
>> So given the above definition is Trump intelligent?
>

> ​> ​
> If we knew what his goals were,

​Goals? ​I don't think Trump has goals, he just does stuff.

> ​> ​
> then we could judge.  Dangerous to make assumptions about what he is
> thinking.

​Thinking?  I see no evidence Trump was thinking when he tweeted Obama was
wiretapping him, or that he won the popular vote, or that he had the
largest inauguration​ crowd ever, or that vaccinations cause autism, or
that the true unemployment rate was 42% before January 20 but 5% now, or

 John K Clark