[ExI] labels etc. IQ

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 20:21:09 UTC 2017

Thinking?  I see no evidence Trump was thinking when he tweeted Obama was
wiretapping him, or that he won the popular vote, or that he had the
largest inauguration​ crowd ever, or that vaccinations cause autism, or
that the true unemployment rate was 42% beforeJanuary 20 but 5% now, or

 John K Clark

But seriously:  given his age, I have to wonder if he is in early stages of
senility of some kind.  Some of his actions are  mysterious:  he cut the
State Dept. by 37% and did not even talk with the head of it about or
inform him in any way.  These things are just not the output of a rational
person.  Some think he a big narcissist, but I think he has gone way beyond
that and is actually delusional, and I mean that word just as the textbook
in Abnormal Psych uses it.

bill w