[ExI] Trump's budget

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:02:18 UTC 2017

Trump proposes we spend 54 billion dollars more on the military next year
and to get the money to do that he recommends we slash spending in other
areas, scientific research for example. Trump wants to cut funding for
space exploration, environmental protection, the energy department, and
perhaps most important of all fundamental biological research; he wants to
cut the budget of the National Institute of Health by 18.3%, that's 5.8
billion dollars.

Oh well, cancer may get us but at least we'll be safe from the horrors of
Hillary's dreadful Email server.

John K Clark