[ExI] Blasphemy

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu May 11 03:10:17 UTC 2017

Spike: I don't believe I've ever seen a Jeeves and Wooster episode --
although now I'm going to have to add it to my list. However, I think
Stephen Fry is a brilliant, deeply-educated comedian. His series with Hugh
Laurie is excellent (mostly). Coincidentally, I recently came across Fry's
superb contribution to a debate on whether or not the Catholic Church has
been a net good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SJ6AV31MxA

This is one of the most brilliant, informed, pointed-yet-balanced debate
pieces that I've heard.

Christopher Hitchens also debates.

--Max

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 3:05 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> [...]

Max More, PhD
Strategic Philosopher
Co-editor, *The Transhumanist Reader*
http://www.amazon.com/Transhumanist-Reader-Contemporary-Technology-Philosophy/dp/1118334310/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372225570&sr=1-1&keywords=the+transhumanist+reader
President & CEO, Alcor Life Extension Foundation