[ExI] tabby's star dimming again

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun May 21 23:12:21 UTC 2017

On 21 May 2017 at 23:33, spike  wrote:
> John that is a question that has been on my mind for years, perhaps the most
> persistent burning question in my mind.
>
> This is the most recent light-curve I can find.  We now have jillions of
> scopes trained on it, so these measurements will likely be close together on
> the time axis.  That two percent drop in two days is a mind-blower.  Now it
> is doing what looks to me a lot like a second dip and the readings are all
> over the map:
>
> Such a crazy star.

The latest VR soap opera episode just finished and they've all
switched the kettle on to make a cup of tea. It's temporarily draining
the power. (OK, adjust description for whatever they're doing).

I'm serious! :)

Looking around, obviously advanced civs don't rebuild the universe in
an artificial fashion.
Virtual reality is the answer. Virtual worlds are far more interesting
than the boring real world. Everyone can be the master of their own
virtual world. Who needs anything more? That's why the galaxy hasn't
been rebuilt by robots stomping all over it.

BillK