[ExI] mark twain; was Re: big bugs, was: RE: tabby's star dimming again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 16:58:23 UTC 2017

have been reading a collection of Mark Twain short stories.  spike

https://americanliterature.com/author/mark-twain/short-story/experience-of-the-mcwilliamses-with-membranous-croup

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Mrs._McWilliams_and_the_Lightning

I rarely laugh out loud, public or private, but these two are the funniest
things ever written by anyone.  I think both are stories based on him and
his wife, probably juiced up a bit.

Do not die before reading these stories, everyone.

bill w