[ExI] addiction solution?

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 15:34:35 UTC 2017

On Sep 27, 2017, at 7:16 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, we don't know.  But if it's a placebo effect it's a powerful one.  And if the herbs are dangerous it would have been found out thousands of years ago.  At 75 I"ll deal with the present problems.  Long term effects are not under consideration.  There are other anti-inflammatories that may work as well, but why give up what seems to be working?  Cost is also not a consideration.

I wouldn't take that stance that something can't be dangerous simply because people have been using it for thousands of years. Some herbs do have bad effects, such as bitter orange extract which causes bad effects directly and has bad interactions with statins. So as a general rule, always do the research. (In this case, you seem to have done that or relied on someone who has, so no issue.)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my latest Kindle book "Sand Trap":
http://mybook.to/SandTrap