[ExI] resurrection

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Wed Apr 4 15:35:56 UTC 2018

If that were true, it would be a point in their favor. Not because of the party issue, but because it would indicate that as individuals they sticking to their principles based on their own values, not submitting blindly to authority.

Of course, I assume that the point was actually that most people wouldn’t be thinking as individuals either, but treating the R or D as a tribal god to blindly follow above all other gods. Sadly, I know plenty of those types on both sides.

Tara Maya