[ExI] resurrection

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 21:09:18 UTC 2018

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 10:35 AM, Tara Maya <tara at taramayastales.com> wrote:

> Of course, I assume that the point was actually that most people wouldn’t
> be thinking as individuals either, but treating the R or D as a tribal god
> to blindly follow above all other gods. Sadly, I know plenty of those types
> on both sides.
>
> Tara Maya

​Sadly, people mistake constancy for virtue, not realizing that the parties
believe whatever is convenient at the time.  Unelected members of the
parties, the voters, are far more moral than the ones they elect, on
average.  Just a tiny look at the history of politics in the USA and the
parties shows that they are just demagogues.  The elected officials know
this very well and will jump to another party if that's the way the wind
blows.  Here in Mississippi people will vote for a Baptist above anyone
else and are surprised one more time when they turn out to be as corrupt as
anyone else.​

bill w