[ExI] Electoral College

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:33:00 UTC 2018

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 10:38 PM, <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> We don’t discuss politics on my math forums or motorcycle forums.  So why
> here?

Because politics, with a libertarian accent, has been a major topic of
conversation for the 25 years I've been on the Extropian list, but suddenly
when Trump grabbed power things changed and for the first time in its
history we're suposed to be completely apolitical. Well not completely, its
still OK to complain about Trump as long as you make it perfectly clear
he's better than Obama or either Clinton.

John K Clark