[ExI] Things I have (sort of) changed my mind on (3): Tabloid transhumanism

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 05:07:40 UTC 2018

This is, I think, the right attitude. What little things can we do,
here and now, to put humanity on a good path, at the far end of which
all transhumanist dreams will be achieved and exceeded? We are all
crew members of Spaceship Earth, and there are plenty of important
tasks for all temperaments and skills.