[ExI] focus

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:06:33 UTC 2018

stuart wrote - Many science and math teachers will now provide formulas
used during tests for the students instead of having them memorize what
they are.

My question, as always, is where are the data.  Education depts. in my
experience, love theories and hate collecting data on them.  For all we
know, memorizing multiplication tables is a bad idea; or it's a great
idea.  We cannot go by what we did and how we turned out.

Trouble is getting good data from experiments run by educators.

bill w