[ExI] Human species model

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 23:32:31 UTC 2018

dave sill wrote   It's also proven the futility of trying to construct a
government with limited powers

And yet, look at how good we have it. Yeah, people are thieves, every one
of us, and all of us need to be monitored down to our toes.  But just how
much privacy would that system destroy?  For me, you could make me count
pennies and make good if I come up short.  But the way it is now, the more
power they have, the more privacy they want for their under the table
deals.  Quis epsos custodes custodiet?  Maybe that problem will take care
of itself the more we use AIs to do our work.  (Even here in the most
corrupted state in the US, the legislature has passed a law about
restricting campaign funds to use in campaigns!  A big win for us.

Which brings up the question - is there any way to bribe an AI?  Will there
ever be a program that is unhackable?

bill w.