[ExI] Children's Rights

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 23:01:36 UTC 2018

I can't speak for any increase or decrease in violence at schools, but I
will refer you to Stephen Pinker's book 'The Better Angels of our Nature'
for a surprising look at what has been happening over the last couple of
hundred years from war down to assault.  Remember, the media are all over
anything they can put on TV.

bill w