[ExI] Children's Rights

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 01:37:09 UTC 2018

I don’t know how “bad” it is in our schools as compared to elsewhere, however I’ve gone to many different schools:

2 elementary schools (one pre 9/11 with no cop, one post 9/11 with a cop)

3 middle schools (2 with, 1 without)

2 high schools (both with)

2 jr colleges (both with), and lived near 2 major universities that had their own police departments

The city that I currently live in has about 5-6 public school districts, each with their own special police departments, they have their own squad cars, K-9 units, etc. They specifically and only deal with the schools in the district: no traffic tickets (except in school zones I think), etc.

I never saw much need for them, really. I have seen exactly one heroin sale, and had exactly one kid bring a grenade to school. Seems overblown to me. They also double as truancy cops I believe.

SR Ballard