[ExI] heart attack while alone

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 18:26:01 UTC 2018

Hey - you are right in that I should have researched it.  Sorry.  But I
never said that I would do nothing else.  Phone first.  Maybe it's a good
idea to have one of those gadgets that make calls for you like Alexa.  Oops
- not Alexa, says the reviewers. (don't have an iPhone - have Samsung)

OK, tech people - what's the best way to make a remote phone call?  That
is, just with my voice telling the gadget to call 911 or people on my
contact list.

bill w