[ExI] it's the yoga! was: RE: The Doomsday Clock

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 22:16:39 UTC 2018

Maybe they don't want to blend in. They shouldn't have to. And they
shouldn't have to measure up to your standards of worthiness.  Dave

I am a liberal and support welfare to the needy.  The Indians are needy
because they have a depressed culture full of alcoholism, drug addiction,
crime,and a high suicide rate.  Would you leave these people alone to
suffer?   I would try to help, but the status quo is not working.

If they are going to be members of this society, they need to contribute to
it.  I think that's a standard everyone, liberal or conservative, will
support.  Otherwise how can they respect themselves?  Maybe they don't, and
that's their basic problem.

I agree with no reparations: black, Indians, anyone.  This reminds me of
original sin, the idea that Adam and Eve sunk all the rest of us by their
disobedience.  Humbug.  I am not responsible for what my ancestors did, and
the offspring of the victims are not harmed by what was done to their
ancestors.

Many black leaders have bemoaned the welfare system as destroying the black
culture, taking away incentives to marry the woman they impregnated, get
and hold jobs, etc.  Maybe the same could be said of the Indians.

Help people get on their feet, and THEN leave them alone.

bill w