[ExI] Dark Energy and Causal Cells

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:49:33 UTC 2018

I am against dogma in general. But if dogma fills an emotional need for
security, it should be as rational a dogma as possible.  stuart

I think of dogma as being totally authoritarian - accept what the authority
(person, book, etc.) says and don't question it, don't use reason and logic
because that is a different epistemology - authorities don't want you to
think - emotions like fear, love, deserve a place in decisions about
beliefs, but only a very small one - strong emotions tend to overgeneralize
a lot.

bill w