[ExI] I wish this was fake news

Angel Z. Lopez zoielsoy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:51:02 UTC 2018

Beyond politics, there is a common ruler and it’s not money. What we don’t
understand fully yet is the fact that everything runs on a frequency.
according to our astronomical location the frequency that we are living in
now encourages us to behave in the manner that we are observing now. Aside
from everything running on a frequency there is also the speed at which the
earth is rotating towards our second sun. The invisible force known as
Black matter is actually pulling us towards the second sun. Bottom line is
that everything is sensitive to frequencies and it utterly effects our
behavior.