[ExI] I wish this was fake news

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:58:08 UTC 2018

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 8:07 AM, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> It's a false dichotomy. We're being fed two bad choices so we can feel
> like we have the power to change things.

 The perfect is the enemy of the good. In 2016 we were faced with having a
mediocre Commander In Chief or a Chicxulub level catastrophic one; but many
otherwise quite intelligent people insisted that only a perfect president
would do, and so we ended up with Donald J Trump.

> ​> ​
> we should be looking at the big picture

​I was looking at global thermonuclear war. Is that big enough?​

​John K Clark​