[ExI] Libertarian think tank

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 18:39:13 UTC 2018

am in pain but the Scientific Method said I'm not in pain then I'm still in
pain and the Scientific Method was wrong.

 John K Clark
You are really stretching it now.  Whatever method was used to tell you you
are not in pain was not a well-designed study.
However - I do recall some calculations were made by ??? which told them
that bumblebees could not fly, so you have a point.

bill w