[ExI] Transparent Society problem

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 20:04:52 UTC 2018

bill k wrote:  is there no
longer the expectation that any offensive behaviour will be private? Do
we have to always behave as though thousands of people are watching?

The problem I have with it is that anyone can claim to be offended and you
can't prove elsewise.  Without offending someone, there would be no
revolution, no evolution, nothing but the status quo, which paradoxically,
would offend many.  This simply makes no sense.  You are going to give
judges the upper hand in society because they ultimately have to decide
what is offensive?  Madness.

bill w